Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week in the Life: Oh Hello

Monday//May9//2016

Alrighty, here I go again attempting to do yet another week in the life.  So Starting May 9th, I did a lame job in capturing my day, which ended up being quite out of the routine.

I woke up late for work.  I just didn't even want to function as a human today.  I am tired.  It's overcast.  I am not sure in which direction I want to take my life next.

So I laid on the couch.  With the dog.  With the cat.  They didn't want me to adult today.


I felt like I did a pretty decent job with my make-up this morning.  You know, just one of those days where everything went on the way it should and despite my concert tee (Rob Thomas, I love you boo) and jeans attire, it's nice to know that at least my make-up was working with me today.


I managed to make my way into work, regardless of the inner struggle I had to do so.  I have to say, this is the first time in life that I've ever owned a brand new car (yep, it had 3 miles on it) and I'm pretty damn happy with it.  It's just such a smooth drive and everything in it is mine, to be treated like I want it to be treated.  Unlike my last car.  We won't go into it.

The day itself was pretty uneventful.  We have two major events happening in the next two months at work that I'm coordinating and on top of that I'm collecting feedback from the photographers of Through the Lens to see how it's doing and how I can make the next show better and more successful.  Sometimes it's hard for this thin skinned girl to take criticism but I know that it's all to help me grow both in the performance of the show but as a business owner and an individual.  I was happy when I received a text from my brother saying he was in town.  I hardly ever get one on one time with him and to spend a few hours over burgers & beers just chatting about anything and nothing is really cherished time for me.

I tried a new cider called Marionberry....not even sure what that is, but it was tasty and I had two!  Terrible, I know.  But it was great to share one of my favorite things to do (Scolaris and Lucky 13) with Daniel.  For me, sharing the things you love with the people you love is like my favorite.  ha.
I can never resist the ariel shot of these scene.....  I also fed my need for something sweet.  Addicted to these things thanks to my bestie Marie....
By the end of the night I didn't get anything else accomplished.  Was happy I had some time between work and Daniel's drop in to get a few chores done like dishes and litter duty but the day was done and I was ready to call it.

Boring shit, no doubt.



No comments: