Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week in the Life: I Really am Trying.....

Tuesday//May10//2016

I don't know what it is about this week, the murkey weather?  The man being out of town?  Marli feeling especially pouty?  I don't even know.  But getting up hasn't been the easiest of things.  Let's walk through Tuesday before it's a year from now and I'm finally catching up on Project Life and have forgotten everything about the few photos I took....

Basically I love to sleep on the couch.  One day I'll invest in a new bed but right now, this couch is the most comfortable sleeping place in the house AND both the kids get to snuggle with me on it.  Marli has a very strict no bed rule but since she's got three beds and a couch to chose from, I'd like to think she's not too deprived....

We took full advantage of laying around for a while and getting in many sweet snuggles and huggles.

Music is one of the most important, most influential things in my life.  It effects my mood and puts a pretty big dent in my wallet.  Listening to twenty one pilots on the way to work on this gloomy, gross day.
I ran some errands while walking with my camera today.  This lady took fucking forever and there was just something comical (to me) about the way she was standing.  What you can't see here is the 10+ people in line next door at Popeye's Chicken.  #oakland
I was walking around in a shirt that says "super loved" with a recycled guitar strap repurposed to camera strap and though, fuck yea, I'm a hipster.
I opted for Burrito Express today- Taco Salad.  On my desk a picture of two of my favorite people, my favorite Kate Spade tumbler, Dre Beats earbuds and my computer - also some flowers that I was giving for Admin Appreciation Day.  I pretty much love my executive team.
After work I headed to Walnut Creek to meet up with my group.  Another great night of healing.  Love those ladies.
I was pretty much starving when I got home and knew I had turkey meat waiting to be cooked so Turkey Bacon and Cheese sandwich ended up in my belly.....
Finally ending my night with some Project Life-ing.  The week I met the man. Always some crazy shenanigans when I go out with this woman.....

This week was pretty uneventful and boring, but I will plow through and blog the rest, just so I know I did it.

No comments: